Sunday, April 7, 2013

LBFC Hiking Day (Photos)

 Hope this post finds you healthy and happy!!

The other week we had our first LBFC Excursion.

We all put on our hiking shoes and shirts yes shirts.. LOL and jumped into our cars and headed to the Hollywood hills!!

Ill be honest I'm not a hiker. I hiked one time prior to this outing  and needless to say I wasn't impressed. But I decided I would try it again. And I'm glad I did we had a blast!!

It was about 20 of us and we did everything from jogging up some mountains to stopping in a section of the mountain that had a garden and some of us went the extra mile and went to the top of this cliff for a beautiful view of the city.

At the end we had a dance off and did some exercises as well. Then we had lunch! All in all everyone had a good time. We will be doing a similar hike soon.As well as a bike Ride in May. So Ill keep you posted if you want to join.

Fitness can be fun!! Check out our pics. Leave a comment too!
Before the Hike...

Taking a short rest...they are still smiling

Yen and Rob made it to the very top....


I see you Rhonda and PT those are LBFC Hops!
Can't forget about Jessica and Tanya they started it all!!



oh tha'ts me chillin' with nature
Mina and her girls...and me!

Taking a break to enjoy the scenery

This is my favorite picture..on top of the mountain!
The trek continues.....


We made it to the top!!

even the first timers did great...even though it got a little shaky toward the end.


Wrapping up a great morning  LBFC Hike



yep we saw this on the hike...Just kidding I just think this is the cutest picture and I like what it says!!:-)

Well that's it. We will be having a LBFC Biking Day in May if you are in the Long Beach,CA area we would love for you to come and join us!!

just leave a comment or email me at LBFITcamp@yahoo.com

Until the next time,

Chelsea C.
www.lbfitcamp.com



No comments:

Post a Comment