Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Feel the Love---Your Exclusive offer & a video

Hey
Hope all is well. This will be a short but Sweet email... get it sweet for Valentined Day!! 

Any how since Valentines Day is coming up and I wanted to share how much I care about each and everyone of you I decided to show you.

IF you call me, email me, text me, skype, twitter, facebook,linked In, myspace me( I dont even have all these forums set up.. but I should) and let me know you want to try my camp out for a month  I will take $100 off of the usually monthly price ( for one month, first time clients only)



The  only catch is you have to contact me before Monday February 14th to get in on this deal. So dont wait it will go back up to the normal price on the 15th.
Monthly Camp includes:
  • Complete Body Diagnostic (Body Fat, Measurements,weight)
  • Before and After Pics
  • Food Journal
  • Meal Plan & Best of all getting the Results you want and Deserve! 
 Hope to see you in class!!

Here is a sneek peak of some of what we do in class....





There are more videos to come...so stay tuned...



Had to do it I love M.J!

Finish Strong!!
See ya in Class!!oh my office number is 562 989-1217.

Chelsea C.
http://www.lbfitcamp.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment