Wednesday, October 30, 2013

Lean Body Fit Camp Case Study #7

Lean Body Fit Camp Success Story : Sophea Z .

Sophea Zamora has been with us since March of this year. She not only works extremely hard but she is always wants to learn more and is willing to get out of her comfort zone in order to get to her goals. She is a great person that is full of life and laughter and we are grateful to have her as a client at Lean Body Fit Camp. She is still on her journey but I encouraged her to share where she is today in hopes to inspire others that they too can do whatever they put there minds too. Here is her Success Story.

Sopheas Journey to finding LBFC and herself.
 In the beginning of this year 2013, I finally made the decision that I no longer wanted to live the way I was living with myself. I had high blood pressure, high cholesterol, you name it and I pretty much had it. My eating habits were bad. I ate whatever I wanted whenever I wanted. There were no limits on my food intake at all whatsoever. I was about to turn 32, on Jan 28, 2013 and I said to myself that I didn’t want to die young because of my obsession with food.

 I started all this thinking in December 2012 and finally made the leap in Jan 2013. At that time I weighed in at 192 pounds. I bought a gym membership to  24 hour fitness. I lost 10 pounds in the first month. On my second month it was a little more difficult to lose, so I decided to talk to a personal trainer at 24 fitness.But  I didn't feel like I got the attention I needed.

I still continued to work out by myself and lost a few more on my own. March rolled around and I received a lovely email from the one and only Chelsea Cooper in regards to the 6 week slim down challenge and I was 175  pounds. I was afraid to sign up at first cause I knew how you work and I wasn't entirely sure if I wanted to work out hard. I know I am lazy, but I did want to shed the pounds so I knew it could definitely be done with Chelsea and her program since I had been there before but was not taking it seriously like I do now. I enjoy going to class, actually I crave the workout if you know what I mean. When I do not go to class it sets me back a few steps and I do not like it.  
Now that I have been going to boot camp for a few months, I can truly say that I am happy with the progress. I am currently 160 pounds. Since attending boot camp I have learned a few things:
1) I learned  food is a necessity but it doesn’t have to be your enemy.
2) I learned that 80% of what you put into your body determines the outcome of physical appearance and the other 20% is exercising. I didn’t believe it at first because I thought 80% is working out and the 20% is food.
3) Preparing your meals in advance helps if you know you are going to be busy
4) I started learning how to eat healthy food and what healthy carbohydrates actually were.
5) Recovery time is also important as well, taking the time to recover allows you to function so much better the next day so you are prepared to work out and start your day.
 6) Last but not least, if you have to want it bad enough from the inside out, and really want to change and the rest will fall into place.

I feel so much stronger today and I would like to thank you for pushing me, inspiring me and I am extremely grateful you opened up LB fit camp. It has changed me mentally and physically. I love that the class always end with an inspiring quote. I love that you want to help people like me. So again, THANK YOU for being you! Sophea Z., 32

There you have it. If Sophea can do it so can you. What are you waiting for. The time is NOW!

Peace and Blessings!

Chelsea Cooper

No comments:

Post a Comment