Tuesday, July 13, 2010

What are you doing to make a Difference

I just came back from Fort Worth, Texas I was at  Advocare Success school!!        Yes those are all Hats!
For those of you that arent familiar with Advocare..you will soon. But its a Health and  Wellness  company that myself as well as my clients use on a regular basis. Besides the products being phenomenal the business is even that much better. Im just glad that I was introduced to the Company and now all my clients are benefiting as well as my friends and family. Some are even using the business opportunity as a second income.Im telling you this because I like to share whats going on in my life. Some of you may cringe at the thought of some "nutrition" company but I always say dont knock it till you try it. And honestly I am a skeptical person by nature. Hey can you blame me I live in Los Angeles!! LOL!

But after using the product for several months ( I used mainly the performance products because I was on a basketball team at the time) and seeing good results and not growing a third eye or tail. I  finally  told my clients about it once. They fell in love with the products because they got Great results and felt 100 times better. No there are no diet pills or magic potion.  If you workout, eat right , and take the supplements correctly you will see and feel a difference. For sure.

Anyway ok im off my Advocare Soap box..I just get so excited, Because I know I am truly making a difference in people lives and circumstances through my programs and now adding Advocare to my program..Im going to take over the WORLD.. with great Health (Of course I will use my super powers in positive ways..Promise)  Okay I just wanted to share some insights into what I learned while interacting with people at the Conference. Hope you can use them.

  • Sleep is Crucial when learning new things(I got about 6 hours a sleep total in 3 days...not good)Sleeping Cutie Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Investing in yourself and growing as a person is the foundation in succeeding in anything in life
  • There are people to be helped and money to be made while doing it ( the best of both worlds..to me at least)
  • Drew Brees looks Good in Pink! ( Drew Brees is the National spokesman for Advocare- he spoke a bit showed of his Championship Bling and had a pink tie on  to  introduce the New Flavor of Spark Pink Lemonade! You gotta try it if you havent)
  • 4,500 people on Spark in one Area is Outrageous!!                                           
  • In tight spaces people show there true selves
  • Spending time catching up with an Old friend is priceless( A shout out to K-Wade she lives in Dallas and she came down to Fort Worth to hang out with me we went to a Jazz Lounge...Miss ya!)


  • the Gold medal is Heavy and really really really Nice! Now I know what all the fuss is about. Thanks Steve (Gold medal winner for US bobsled team) for acting like you knew me LOL!

  • To do great things you must step out of your Comfort Zone!

  • Sometimes you may be the only one that sees great things coming...thats okay because when it happens everyone is going to want to jump on board...
  • There is No place like Home...no place.
  • Stress...don't like it...you can keep it!Stress Pictures, Images and Photos
  • Commitment is necessary for TRUE Success!!
  • Advocare is going places...are you? I am...you can get on board and ride the wave !!
Well thats just my 2 cent hope it helped someone. Would love to hear how you are making a difference or would like to make a difference  in your city, community or the world.  Your comments are always appreciated!

Remember the Power of One!!


Check out my FREE Consumer Information Warning:
Learn the 6 misconceptions about bootcamps &
7 questions you MUST  ask before starting a Bootcamp Program.
Call 24/7 toll free 1 888 279-4584

Stay Strong & Fit

Chelsea C.
http://www.trainwithchelsea.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment