Wednesday, September 23, 2009

Tell Me What you Want....

As most of you know I have just started writing these blogs, it hasn't been quite a month yet. I am personally having a blast sharing and giving you insight and information into my world.. and the world of fitness.

























This is probably gonna be the shortest post you'll ever get from me…



For me to deliver the best content to you and be of the most use to you I need to know what you really, really want .


So here it is… please answer ANY or all of the following by posting a comment in the comment section below…



What would you like to learn most about fitness ?

What are your biggest fears regarding getting started on a fitness program?

What are your biggest frustrations ?

What do you really wanna get out of your fitness program?

Why?

What do you feel is the single biggest obstacle between where you are now and where you want to be?

If you could sit down with me in person and ask me one question, what would it be?

If you're a regular reader of my blog, it's really important that I know what you want, so I can give it to you… I spend  time each week on this blog  and I want to make sure my time is spent wisely, so YOU can the most out of the content I create.



I want to thank you in advance for posting a quick comment letting me know what you want.


So ask away and I am looking forward to covering all the issues and problems that you may have. I could be like some other bloggers and guess what you need....But I would Rather give You what You WANT!!!

Looking forward to giving you great usable Information!!
Take Care,

Dedicated to your fitness Success!!!
C. Coop

No comments:

Post a Comment