Wednesday, January 18, 2012
37 things I learned in 2011
#the more Lean Body Fit Camp grows..the more I grow!!I Love all my Fit Campers...You Rock!!
1. People don’t care how much you know, until they know how much you care.
3. Showing up is half the battle. Whether its school, work, workout,relationships, a dream or just life showing up is half the battle. I am committed to showing up regardless of how I feel.
5. My next place will have a dishwasher and an air conditioner mandatory!!
6.IF you dont read anything else this year read “The Shack” byWm. Paul Young. In all honesty I hope you read and continue to learn throughout your life. Its what keeps your brain alive!!
7. Its okay to care about someone and and express it ..without expecting anything in return.
9. Went to my first Prince concert and fell in love!! Now I know what my mom was talking about! He is a true performer! We love you PRINCE!LOL!
10. Sometimes you DO get what you pay for. I had to learn that the hard way when I took my car to someone who had no clue what he was doing… and needless to say I ended up with a new car LOL! I can laugh about it now, but more importantly I learned a great lesson...the Hard way!
10. After 15 years of driving the same car... and getting a new car - Im starting to dig my new car...yes I said Dig! LOL!
11. Million dollar tip: read the labels and packages of your foods and if it has more than 4 ingredients and you don’t know what half of them are…toss it or avoid it.
12. Just because you workout and and can run an Iron Man does not mean you are healthy…
13. The true meaning of riches are Health, Peace and Joy…the rest are details.
14. Learning to Let go...and Let God.. its an ongoing process..but I love it!
15. Organizing my desk and planner helps me organize my life.
16 .We don’t plan to fail we just fail to plan….
17.Missions trip can and did change my life forever..can’t wait to do it again. Everyone should do that at leaset once in your life. Shout out to C.C.Tecate Missions Team #3
18. I like the sound of my voice:)
19.Happiness is not found in things… Things are not what they always seems.
19. I love living in California with 7 elevens, trader joes and paved roads. I guess that’s what happens when you spend a week in the country with deer trees, wind, farms and horses and 20 miles to the nearest store…
20.You sow what you reap…good or bad.
21. Learning to be honest with how I feel...and expressing it to others regardless of the outcome
22. Learned to let go of things that will never be…even though at the time I really really wanted it!
23. I have great people that help my business and life run smoothly…I am not an island I cannot do this alone, nor do I wish too! (shout outs Larmar ,Kelly D, Stella C. Tanya F & Q., Delton , Darice,moms, pops, the Long Beach Park and Rec Staff!! And of course all my Fit Campers. And a host of others.
24 I love quotes!! They are motivating and inspiring here are a few:
Success is a journey not a destination- Ben Sweetland
A ship in the harbor is safe. but thats not what ships are built for-Anonymous
The smallest good deed is better than the grandest intention- Barbara Walters
It doesn't have to glitter to be gold-Arthur Ashe
25. Learning to love more openly and freely.
26. Learned that a small soda at the movies today use to be a large soda about 4 years ago. And we wonder why every one is getting bigger and sicker…be an informed and aware consumer.
27. Is it just me but when you can get a 50 piece chicken nugget for $9.99 either that chicken is a cloned hormone feed, not really chicken, chicken or they are losing money…and McDonalds is not in business to lose money.
28. You have to watch Food inc. the documentary today
29 Was upset when the $1 Redbox video rental went up .20cent where is the justice?!
30. I am impacting lives every day and so are you!
31. Getting the itch to travel around the world...hmm I’ll keep you posted on that one.
32. Nothing replaces doing what you love on a daily basis. It may not always be easy but the reward is worth it. So find out what you love and do it!
Okay I gave you two extra;)
Peace and Blessings! Would love to hear what you learned in 2011.
"Promise Me you will Always Remember: Your Braver Than You Believe, And Stronger Than You Seem, And Smarter Than You Think."-Christopher Robin To Winnie-the-Pooh
Lean Body Fit Camp "Where Fit Happens"