And I've been getting a lot of questions lately about getting back into the swing of things in time for Summer which is less than 3 months away. And if you have been apart of Lean Body Fit Camp or a reader of mine you know there is no 'magic bullet" or secret that I'm holding back from you when it comes to fat loss.
But what I must confess I do have an arsenal of tools that help my clients get results safely and effectively.
Our bodies take alot of abuse and wear and tear from the environment, what we eat, and our lifestyle habits that aren't always the best for our bodies.And because of that I am a big believer in doing cleanse every 3-4 months.
Now as soon as I say the word cleanse or detox you may be thinking of some drastic undertaking that will have you strapped to the bathroom for hours at a time, drinking cayenne pepper and lemonade and having painful stomach cramps. If you are thinking that you obviously have not had the opportunity of trying the Advocare 10 Day cleanse.
My family, and clients have been using Advocare products for the past 5 years and I am still just as happy with the 10 Day cleanse a programs as I have been since day one. If you are unfamiliar with Advocare and the 10 day cleanse here are the simplified versions.
I like this cleanse the best because you actually eat real food and you learn how to navigate through the week, eating foods that you should normally eat anyway.
I give all my clients that do the 10 day Cleanse a meal plan and they just plug it in and follow. You can eat lean meats, fruits and vegetables,oatmeal, and salads. Yes you need to avoid sugars, breads, white rice and alcohol but it's well worth it and only for 10 days.
With the results you will see and how you will feel you may even start following the guidelines after the cleanse. Because in reality if you just go back to what you were doing before its kind of pointless and a waste of you time, money and energy.
(Here is what each one does)
- Cleanses cells and digestive track to better prep the body for fat-loss, restores regularity: “If it’s not comin’ out, it’s not comin’ off”.
- Ideal to start w/ 10 day cleanse program.
- The nutrition program I've developed for the cleanse (no wheat, dairy, coffee, soda, alcohol) will dramatically improve results.
- The “perfect” breakfast - incredible taste and texture.
- A nutritious, balanced, low calorie/high protein meal replacement.
- High nutrient profile: 220 calories, 24g “predigested “ protein, 6g dietary fiber, 50% RDA calcium, digestive enzymes and more.
- Use as breakfast 20-30 minutes after consuming mix with water and/or ice.
- “Lipo in a Bottle,” “Gut-Be-Gone,” “Butt-Be-Gone”.
- Pulls loose water out of fat cells and into lean muscle tissue to give an instant “toning” effect.
- Preserves muscle during times of calorie restriction and fat burning.Keeps muscle toned and fed.
- Take three first thing in the morning and, if desired, mid-afternoon or before exercise with Spark(optional).
- Promotes improved brain function – contains “neuro-nutrients” such as choline that help the brain connect thoughts.
- Take first thing in the morning (replaces coffee) and/or mid afternoon (replace soda or other energy beverages).
- Hot Mandarin Spark (can add tea) is good for replacing coffee in the morning.
- Sugar free… non-carbonated… no jitters… no crash… just 5 hours of mental focus.
The great thing about it is that its affordable at $125 that is sure to help you on your fat loss journey and help you incorporate a healthier diet as well, its well worth it. Trust me.
If you have any questions please don't hesitate to leave a comment or call me at 562-270 LBFC.
Looking forward to hearing from you about your results just in time for Summer Time!!
Chelsea C. "Fat Loss Expert"